Intermediate Corsetry Course: October 29-31st, 2018 (3 days)
Book your place in this Intermediate Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine overbust corset. The focus of this class is learning how to perfect bust fit as well as a more in-depth look at refining corset fit overall. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted corset (made with coutil and fully lined) and personalised pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets in different fabrics on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: Monday 29th – Wednesday 31st October 2018 (3 days)
- Times: 9:30am – 6:30pm each day (27 hours of tuition)
- Location: Vanyanís studio, Healesville, Victoria, Australia
- For accommodation and travel advice, please contact us.
- Price includes: all materials, corset pattern, morning and afternoon refreshments
- Experience: you must have intermediate sewing skills and have previously attended one other Vanyanís corsetry course.
- Small class size: 2-4 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement
- Prior to class you will need to complete some pre-course work. You will be sent a kit with fabric and instructions to sew a corset toile which you will need to bring to class.
- We will contact you closer to class commencement so you can select your coutil fabric from the available options.
IMPORTANT: For all course details, student requirements and skill level, a list of what to bring and what to wear, please click here. (coming soon! In the meantime feel welcome to contact us directly)
3 in stock