Advanced Corsetry Course: Jan 16-19th, 2020 (4 days)
Book your place in this Advanced Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine underbust corset. The focus of this class is to learn how to work with ‘fashion fabrics’ as well as a more in-depth look at refining corset fit. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted corset (made with the fashion fabric of your choice) and personalised Vanyanís pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets in different fabrics on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: Thursday 16th – Sunday 19th January 2020 (4 days)
- Times: 9:30am – 6:00pm each day (32 hours of tuition)
- Location: Vanyanís studio, Healesville, Victoria, Australia
- For accommodation and travel advice, please click here.
- Price includes: all materials, Vanyanís corset pattern, morning and afternoon refreshments
- You will need to supply your own ‘fashion fabric’ and matching thread
- Experience: you must already have experience making corsets and have previously attended at least one other Vanyanís corsetry course.
- Small class size: 2-4 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement
- Prior to class you will need to complete some pre-course work. You will be sent a kit with fabric and instructions to sew a corset toile which you will need to bring to class
IMPORTANT: For all course details, student requirements and skill level, a list of what to bring and what to wear, please click here. (coming soon!)
Out of stock
For your chance to be featured, use #AdvancedCorsetMakingCoursebyVanyanis or #VanyanisSchoolofCouture on Instagram.