Beginner’s Corsetry Course: 24-26th April 2020 (3 days)
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to travel restrictions put in place by the Australian and New Zealand governments due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this class has unfortunately been postponed. It will be rescheduled for later in the year, when (hopefully) the worst is over and travel is allowed without quarantine restrictions. During this difficult time, I hope you all stay safe and find a few quiet moments to create and relax during this stressful time. ~Lowana
Book your place in this Beginner’s Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine underbust corsets. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted black corset and personalised pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: Friday 24th to Sunday 26th April 2020 (3 days)
- Times: 9:30am – 6:30pm each day (27 hours of tuition)
- Location: Vanyanís studio, Healesville, Victoria, Australia
- For accommodation and travel advice, please contact us directly
- Price includes: all materials, Vanyanís corset pattern, morning and afternoon refreshments
- Experience: you must already know how to sew and use a sewing machine (read more)
- Small class size: 3-4 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement
- Prior to class commencement we will contact you for your measurements
Out of stock
For your chance to be featured, use #BeginnersCorsetMakingCoursebyVanyanis on Instagram.