Beginner’s Corsetry Course: Dec 7th-9th, 2019 (3 days)
Book your place in this Beginner’s Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine underbust corsets. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted black corset and personalised pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: Saturday 7th to Monday 9th December, 2019 (3 days)
- Times: 9:30am – 6:30pm each day (27 hours of tuition)
- Location: Vanyanís studio, Healesville, Victoria, Australia
- For accommodation and travel advice, please click here.
- Price includes: all materials, Vanyanis corset pattern, morning and afternoon refreshments
- Experience: you must already know how to sew and use a sewing machine (read more)
- Small class size: 2-3 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement
- Prior to class commencement we will contact you for your measurements
2 in stock
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
For your chance to be featured, use #BeginnersCorsetMakingCoursebyVanyanis on Instagram.