Beginner’s Corsetry Course: Feb 1st-3rd 2020 (3 days)
Book your place in this Beginner’s Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine underbust corsets. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted black corset and personalised pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: Saturday 1st to Monday 3rd February 2020 (3 days)
- Times: 9:30am – 6:30pm each day (27 hours of tuition)
- Location: Vanyanís studio, Healesville, Victoria, Australia
- For accommodation and travel advice, please click here.
- Price includes: all materials, Vanyanis corset pattern, morning and afternoon refreshments
- Experience: you must already know how to sew and use a sewing machine (read more)
- Small class size: 2-3 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement
- Prior to class commencement we will contact you for your measurements
Out of stock
For your chance to be featured, use #BeginnersCorsetMakingCoursebyVanyanis on Instagram.