Wellington Beginner’s Corsetry Course: 7, 14 & 21 of March 2020
Book your place in this Beginner’s Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine underbust corset. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted black corset and personalised Vanyanís pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: Saturday’s 7th, 14th & 21st of March 2020 (3 days)
- Times: 10am – 5pm each day (21 hours of class tuition)
- Location: Nancy’s Stitch Studio,
261 Thorndon Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- Price includes: all materials and pattern required to make your underbust corset
- Refreshments included: tea, coffee and biscuits
- Experience: you must already know how to sew and use a sewing machine (read more)
- Class size: 3-6 attendees
- There will be some homework to complete during the weeks between class sessions.
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement (payment plans available)
- Prior to class commencement we will contact you for your measurements
4 in stock
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
The hashtag "vanyanispatterndrafting" requested by the user either cannot be seen due to missing permissions, is invalid or doesn't exist.
Click here to troubleshoot.
For your chance to be featured, use #BeginnersCorsetMakingCoursebyVanyanis on Instagram.