Corset Making Sessions: Term 1 Sundays 2022
$ 125 – $ 750
Want to make a corset of your own design in 2022? Join our “Corset Making Sessions” hosted fortnightly on Sunday’s at The Stitchery. Whether you’ve dreamt up a gorgeous design of your own, or it’s simply been too long since you made a corset, join in a some or all of the ‘Sunday Sessions’ to start your year off with some inspiring creativity and learning in a fun environment.
Rather than everyone making the same thing, each student will be able to make a corset of their own design. You’ll receive personal guidance on your individual project and everyone will learn from everyone else’s projects. It’s like private tuition, but in a (small) group.
This “term” of sewing sessions are not as structured as a regular Vanyanís course, but are more focused than our general ‘Sewing Days’ (where students could bring any type of project to work on). The focus on these sessions will be on making a corset from toile to finished garment. There are six sessions available. It’s recommended that you book a minimum of four sessions in order to give yourself enough time to make your corset.
If you crave the accountability and support that a Vanyanís class provides, then book in set aside some sewing time, just for you.
- Sessions: Sundays 9-January, 20-January, 6-February, 20-February, 6-March & 20-March 2022. (In our first session on January 9th, 2022 we’ll be placing a group order for supplies, so don’t miss it!)
- Times: 11am – 4:30pm each day (5.5 hours of creativity each session)
- Location: The Stitchery Limited, 22 Prosser Street Elsdon, Porirua, 5022
- Refreshments included: tea, coffee and biscuits
- Price: $125 per session or save 10% ($75) if you book all six using code “sew2022”
- Price does not include: materials or lunch
- Bring: your corset project, sewing machine (if needed), sewing kit & lunch
- Experience: you must have previously attended a Vanyanís Corset Course (of any level)
- Small class size: 4-6 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to class commencement
Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes, ages and experience levels are welcome!
For your chance to be featured, use #VanyanisSewingDay on Instagram.