Corset Pattern Drafting Course: Jan 6-8th, 2020 (3 days)
Book your place in this Corset Pattern Drafting Class and learn how to draft your own overbust corset pattern, completely from scratch! You’ll learn what measurements to take for accurate corsetry, and then using those measurements draft a pattern. You’ll make a toile to test your pattern and learn about corset fit and how and where to apply changes to your toile. After the fitting, you’ll learn how to accurately transfer those changes to your pattern. The focus of this class is to learn how to create your own corset patterns from measurements, and fit them beautifully. At the end of this pattern drafting course you’ll have a personalised overbust corset pattern to keep and the knowledge of how to do it independently. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more patterns in different styles on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: Monday 6th – Wednesday 8th January 2020 (3 days)
- Times: 9:30am – 5:30pm each day (24 hours of tuition)
- Location: Vanyanís studio, Healesville, Victoria, Australia
- For accommodation and travel advice, please click here.
- Price includes: all materials, morning and afternoon refreshments
- Experience: you must already have experience making corsets and have previously attended at least one other Vanyanís corsetry course. The exception to this is if you have quite a bit of experience with working with patterns and pattern drafting.
- Small class size: 2-3 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement
- Depending on the pace at which you work, there may be a small amount of “homework”.
IMPORTANT: For all course details, student requirements and skill level, a list of what to bring and what to wear, please click here. (coming soon!)
Out of stock
Error: Hashtag does not exist.
Please make a post that uses this hashtag to display this feed.
Error: Hashtag limit of 30 unique hashtags per week has been reached. Feed may not display until January 8, 1970 12:00 am.
If you need to display more than 30 hashtag feeds on your site, consider connecting an additional business account from a separate Instagram and Facebook account.
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
For your chance to be featured, use #VanyanisPatternDrafting or #VanyanisSchoolofCouture on Instagram.