Intermediate Corsetry Course: Feb 13-15th 2020 (3 days)
Book your place in this Intermediate Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine overbust corset. The focus of this class is to learning how to perfect bust fit as well as a more in-depth look at refining corset fit overall. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted corset (made with coutil and fully lined) and personalised pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets in different fabrics on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: Thursday 13th – Saturday 15th February 2020 (3 days)
- Times: 9:30am – 6:30pm each day (27 hours of tuition)
- Please note there may be some ‘homework’ each evening, depending on the pace at which you work.
- Location: Vanyanís studio, Healesville, Victoria, Australia
- For accommodation and travel advice, please contact us directly.
- Price includes: all materials, corset pattern, morning and afternoon refreshments
- Experience: you must have previously attended one other Vanyanís corsetry course (or have intermediate to advanced sewing skills)
- Small class size: 2-4 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement
- Prior to class you will need to complete some pre-course work. You will be sent a kit with fabric and instructions to sew a corset toile which you will need to bring to class
- We will contact you closer to class commencement so you can select your coutil fabric from the available options.
IMPORTANT: For all course details, student requirements and skill level, a list of what to bring and what to wear, please click here. (coming soon! In the meantime feel welcome to contact us directly)
3 in stock
Error: Hashtag does not exist.
Please make a post that uses this hashtag to display this feed.
Error: Hashtag limit of 30 unique hashtags per week has been reached. Feed may not display until January 8, 1970 12:00 am.
If you need to display more than 30 hashtag feeds on your site, consider connecting an additional business account from a separate Instagram and Facebook account.
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
For your chance to be featured, use #IntermediateCorsetMakingCoursebyVanyanis or #VanyanisSchoolofCouture on Instagram.