Sewing Day: Sunday 16th February, 2020
Do you love sewing?! Perhaps you have a sewing project you need help with? Are you having trouble fitting that dress to your shape? Not sure how to achieve the desired result or know where to start? Want to know how to get a more professional finish? Or maybe you just need an excuse to get out of the house and make time for yourself to do what you love, in a dedicated sewing studio with like-minded people (let’s be honest, life does have a habit of getting in the way and sometimes we need an ‘event’ or deadline to get us doing what we wanted to do anyway).
Come and join in our Sewing Day and get all the help and support you need from Lowana O’Shea as you work on your individual projects. This ‘Sewing Day’ is intended to be fun, casual and full of the shared enjoyment of sewing. Bring along anything you’re working on (or wanting to start) and give yourself the excuse to get some serious work done on it. Want to see what we get up too? Click here.
- Date: Sunday 16th February 2020
- Time: 10am – 5pm day (7 hours of sewing!)
- Location: Vanyanís studio, Healesville, Victoria, Australia
- Price includes: tuition, use of our studio tools, venue hire and endless tea & coffee (and delicious refreshments)
- Price does not include: materials, machine hire, or lunch (but we do tend to “over cater” the refreshments)
- Bring: your sewing project, sewing machine (if needed), sewing kit & lunch
- Small class size: 3-4 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to class commencement
Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes, ages and experience levels are welcome!
2 in stock
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
For your chance to be featured, use #VanyanisSewingDay on Instagram.