Sweetheart Top with Mesh and Cap Sleeves
These Sweetheart Tops are made with a luxurious bamboo jersey and Italian sheer mesh, bringing glamour to your daily wardrobe. We believe fashion should be versatile and we love how wearable these tops are.
We’ve tested the fit of these tops on women with all different bust sizes and it consistently flatters, giving an amazing fit for a range of shapes. This is no ordinary ‘tee’. Key to the success of this versatile fit are a number of hidden elements, including:
• Clever patterning drafted to fit and accentuate your own shape (rather than relying on the stretch of the fabric)
• Designed to accommodate larger busts (so that armholes will not stretch to expose your bra)
• A centre back seam (allows the top to follow the natural curve of your back)
• A curved hemline that comes up into small split at the side seams (to give shape and accommodate hips)
• A longer back to allow elegant, flattering styling over pants and leggings
• To ensure the long life of this garment, you must wash it in a garment bag, in cold water on gentle cycle. See ‘Fabric & Care’ tab below for all care instructions.
As part of the slow fashion movement, we believe clothing should be sewn to last and we’ve taken extra care to ensure that the seams of this garment stay strong. Bamboo is an eco-friendly, hypoallergenic and breathable fabric. We spent months sourcing these particular fabrics to ensure the garment could be worn frequently – and with its endless styling potential we’re confident you’ll love it like we do!
For your chance to be featured, use #EboniqueSweetheartTopMC on Instagram.
If you are between sizes go down a size as the fabric is very stretchy.
To assist you in assessing the fit of these garments and how they may fit your own figure, you will find some information about the models measurements and the garment sizes they are wearing alongside fit notes from the designer in our Lookbooks (click here).
Jersey: 92% Bamboo 8% Spandex. Mesh: 84% Polyester 16% Elastane.
For best results hand wash in cold water. Or, cold machine wash in a garment bag on gentle setting. Dry flat in shade.
Use neutral or weak acid detergent. Washing temperature: 20°C-60°C. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring. Warm iron with pressing cloth.
At Vanyanís, we believe in slow fashion – high quality, versatile pieces made to last – not fast fads to be discarded in a few months. Rather than a passing trend, we focus on fashion as an investment; a Vanyanís wardrobe is a collection of timeless favourites made with quality and ethics at the fore, because we pride ourselves on paying a living wage.
Designed in the Yarra Valley, Australia.
Made in Bangkok, Thailand.
For more information about our ethical manufacturing process, click here.