Wellington Beginner’s Corsetry Course: 7, 14 & 21 of November 2020
Book your place in this Beginner’s Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine underbust corset. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted black corset and personalised Vanyanís pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages (over 18) welcome!
- Dates: Saturday’s 7th, 14th & 21st of November 2020 (3 days)
- Times: 10am – 5pm each day (21 hours of class tuition)
- Location: Nancy’s Stitch Studio,
261 Thorndon Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- Price includes: all materials and pattern required to make your underbust corset
- Refreshments included: tea, coffee and biscuits
- Experience: you must already know how to sew and use a sewing machine (read more)
- Class size: 3-6 attendees
- There will be some homework to complete during the weeks between class sessions.
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement (payment plans available)
- Prior to class commencement we will contact you for your measurements
- For information about class bookings and Covid-19, click here.
Out of stock
For your chance to be featured, use #BeginnersCorsetMakingCoursebyVanyanis on Instagram.