Patterns, School Shop[PRE-ORDER: Files will be emailed on or before Dec 31st, 2022]$ 39
The Vanyanís Pregnancy Corset Pattern is a stunning piece of corset engineering. Inspired by historical corsets, this pattern was designed and developed during the designers' own pregnancy (pictured). A pregnancy corset does not constrict the waist - it provides pain-relieving support to the belly, bust, back and hips. Elastic panels add flexibility and the adjustable side and back lacing expand as the pregnancy progresses. The lacing allows for a size increase of up to 10" making it the perfect solution to provide comfortable support to a growing pregnant body.
Available in one size (see the tabs below for sizing notes). Laced closed, it fits: Bust: 42", Waist: 32", High Hips: 39" (expands up to 10").
This digital pattern is beautifully designed and includes the following:
- Version 'A' is a 'flat layout' (showing the detailed stitching and bone placement [and types]).
- Version 'B' is a simple 'working' pattern that can easily be adjusted to your size.
- Version 'C' shows the seam allowance and grainline placement.
- A pattern for a belly support band (for use in the third trimester)
- Lacing instructions for the back and sides