Wellington Advanced Overbust Corsetry Course [Date: TBC]
Book your place in this Advanced Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine overbust corset. The focus of this class is to learn how to work with ‘fashion fabrics’ as well as a more in-depth look at refining corset fit (especially over the bust area). At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted corset (made with the fashion fabric of your choice) and personalised Vanyanís pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets in different fabrics on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: To be confirmed
- Times: To be confirmed (approximately 40 hours of tuition)
- Location: The Stitchery Limited, 22 Prosser Street Elsdon, Porirua, 5022
- Price includes: materials, Vanyanis corset pattern, morning and afternoon refreshments
- You will need to supply your own ‘fashion fabric’, matching thread and lining (all other materials will be supplied)
- Experience: you must already have experience making corsets and have previously attended at least one other Vanyanís corsetry course.
- Small class size: 3-6 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement
- Prior to class you will need to complete some pre-course work. You will be sent a kit with fabric and instructions to sew a corset toile which you will need to bring to class.
- A current vaccine pass and face mask is required for attendees
Out of stock