Wellington Advanced Corsetry Course [Date: TBC]
Book your place in this Advanced Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine underbust corset. The focus of this class is to learn how to work with ‘fashion fabrics’ as well as a more in-depth look at refining corset fit overall. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted corset (made with the fashion fabric of your choice) and personalised Vanyanís pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets in different fabrics on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages (over 18) welcome!
- Dates: To be confirmed
- Times: To be confirmed
- Location: The Stitchery Limited, 22 Prosser Street Elsdon, Porirua, 5022
- Price includes: all base materials and pattern required to make your underbust corset
- You will need to bring your own ‘fashion’ fabric and lining.
- Refreshments included: tea, coffee and biscuits
- Experience: it is preferred that you have already attended at least one other Vanyanís corsetry course, but exceptions can be made for students who already have some experience making corsets.
- Class size: 4-6 attendees
- There will be some homework to complete during the weeks between class sessions.
- After booking your place we will contact you for your measurements so that we can prepare your pre-class ‘kit’
- Prior to class commencement you will need to sew your toile (mock-up) ready for fitting on the first day of class
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement (payment plans available)
- A current vaccine pass and face mask is required for attendees
Out of stock