Wellington Overbust Corsetry Course: April & May 2024
Book your place in this Overbust Corsetry Course and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine overbust corset. The focus of this class is learning how to perfect bust fit as well as a more in-depth look at refining corset fit overall. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted corset (made with a single layer of coutil and fully lined) and personalised Vanyanís pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment in Wellington, New Zealand. All shapes, sizes and ages welcome!
- Dates: Sundays 7th, 14th, 28th of April and 5th, 12th, 19th of May 2024 (please note: if the class is not fully booked then the number of sessions will drop from six to five days)
- Times: 11am-5pm
- Location: Boulcott street, Wellington CBD, New Zealand
- Price includes: materials and pattern required to make your overbust corset (you will need to bring your own cotton lining)
- Refreshments included: tea, coffee and biscuits
- Experience: you must intermediate to advanced sewing skills or have previously attended one other Vanyanís corsetry course
- Small class size: 4-6 attendees
- Payment in full must be received by 12th of May 2024
- We will contact you closer to class commencement so you can select your coutil fabric from the available options
- There will be some homework to complete during the weeks between class sessions.
- Bookings close 17-March-2024
3 in stock