Wellington Mesh Corsetry Course [Date: TBC]
Book your place in this Mesh Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine corset using corsetry mesh. Building upon the knowledge you gained in previous Vanyanís courses, you’ll learn how to work with sheer corsetry mesh and make external bone casings. Corsetry mesh is different than regular corset fabrics and requires an entirely different method of construction to ensure that your corset is strong and can be tightlaced. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted sheer black corset and personalised pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more mesh corsets on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages (over 18) are welcome!
- Dates: To be confirmed
- Times: To be confirmed
- Location: The Stitchery Limited, 22 Prosser Street Elsdon, Porirua, 5022
- Price includes: all materials required to make your corset, including the pattern
- Refreshments included: tea, coffee and biscuits
- Experience: you must already have attended at least one other Vanyanís corsetry class
- Small class size: 4-6 attendees
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement
- Prior to class commencement we will contact you for your measurements
- A current vaccine pass and face mask is required for attendees
Out of stock
For your chance to be featured, use #VanyanisSchoolOfCouture on Instagram.