Wellington Beginner’s Corsetry Course: June 2023
[Please note: on 1-Jan-2023 the price will be increasing to $895. It has been five years since we last raised our prices on classes but due to the extreme jump in material costs recently we can no longer absorb that cost. Book your place now to secure the 2022 rate!]
Book your place in this Beginner’s Corsetry Class and learn how to make your own steel-boned genuine underbust corset. At the end of this corsetry course you’ll have a custom fitted black corset and personalized Vanyanís pattern to keep. You’ll gain the confidence, knowledge and inspiration to build on your success and make more corsets on your own. Receive expert guidance from an industry professional in a fun, warm environment. All shapes, sizes and ages (over 18) welcome!
- Dates: Sundays 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th of June 2023
- Times: 10am – 5pm each day (28 hours)
- Location: The Stitchery Limited, 22 Prosser Street Elsdon, Porirua, 5022
- Price includes: all materials and pattern required to make your underbust corset
- Refreshments included: tea, coffee and biscuits
- Experience: you must already know how to sew and use a sewing machine (read more)
- Class size: 4-6 attendees
- There will be some homework to complete during the weeks between class sessions
- Payment in full must be received prior to course commencement (payment plans available)
- Prior to class commencement we will contact you for your measurements
5 in stock
For your chance to be featured, use #BeginnersCorsetMakingCoursebyVanyanis on Instagram.